Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Loma Vista: Episode 42. Facing The Worst

    It's the next morning in Loma Vista, as the sun rises over Lake Pittman, and at Loma Vista Downtown Hospital, Lorenzo is plugged to monitors, as he's still in a temporary coma after being shot three times, and Nikki sits at her Husband's side, as Elizabeth walks inside with coffee, and asks her Daughter In Law "Would you like to go home and rest? I know after everything that's went on.." Nikki looks at Elizabeth, and tells her Mother In Law, as she has a flashback (It's the late hours of night, as Elizabeth and Nikki sits inside her car, in the parking garage, and smokes a blunt, and Nikki tells her about Dina, and Elizabeth assures Nikki "She's trying to cash in. Like Roger's whore does in Adam's Landing. She's due to get it.."), Nikki tells Elizabeth "I'm his Wife, and I'm not leaving his side." Lizzie walks inside, as she tells her Mother and Grandmother "I am off now, but I'm willing to stay." Elizabeth looks at them, and tells them sternly "No visitors besides close family, and I need to make sure the company's safe." Nikki asks "I thought Ann was doing that?" Elizabeth answers "With Roger Lord in town, and apparently getting friendly with my Sister and that asshole Ex of hers, Someone needs to be there that won't take any shit, and it's safe to say a fight's about to come today likely between you know who." Elizabeth sighs "One of many." Elizabeth walks over to her Son's bedside, and kisses him, and says gently, holding his hand "Mama's going to work for you. So you don't worry about anything. I sure do love you." Elizabeth walks out, as Lizzie tells her Mother "She's holding up well." Nikki holds Lizzie, and fighting tears, tells her Daughter "She's seeking something else. She wants blood."
    At Thomas Holdings, Sully arrives, as she walks into Lorenzo's Office, as Ann sits inside, and looks at Sully with sadness in her eyes, as she tells Sully "I'm sorry to meet you again like this." Sully asks Ann "What are you talking about? What's going on? Did something happen last night." Ann pulls out a small bottle of whiskey, and takes a drink, and answers "Yes Sully it did. Lorenzo may die, and my Sister's whore of a Granddaughter just made the worst mistake of her pathetic life. One breathing thing if I knew what I did now, I'd personally gave Scar money for an abortion." Sully shakes her head, and fights her emotions, and Ann quickly stops her, and goes "Now you stay strong for this company Sully. I know what's going on, and Felicia isn't taking a damn thing from this place, and I'll make damn sure of it! I know now I can stand up for my family! It's even now for me and my Sister." Sully goes "I sense some rivalry?" Barbara walks inside, as she instantly warns Ann "Before this damn day even gets started..." Ann asks Barbara "Oh you know already, or want me to repeat it for you?" Barbara yells "Scarlet knows!" Ann asks "Knows that her child's a whore? Well that could've been seen in another solar system Granny. You got some weak Granddaughters." Barbara gets defensive, as she asks Ann "Don't start calling Haley weak, and Lacey's lived rough, but made it in some way. Now you were Daddy's girl, and couldn't ever stand for herself..." Ann yells at her Sister fiercely "You are the weak one Barbara. I saved until marriage.." Barbara warns her Sister "Don't even go there with me. Try using one of the brain cells the color hasn't killed.." Ann and Barbara begin to fight, as Sully breaks up the fight, and tell them "We're discussing who's going to be over things since Lorenzo is at death's door." Ann snaps at her Sister "That's exactly why we're here! And to warn you to hire some whore.." Barbara yells "I'm not ready for this today!" Barbara storms out, as Ann tells Sully, as she hears Felicia arrive "I think you will be my choice." Felicia asks as she walks inside "What choice?" Ann sternly answers "To sit in Lorenzo's office, and watch this while he fights to live. And since your Father's involved, well you know Felicia, you are Daddy's girl, and I'm going to have you watched." Felicia's eyes grow red, as Sully grins, and Ann pulls another small bottle of whiskey, and takes a drink, as she sits back at her Nephew's desk.
     At The Bluebird Manor, on the patio, Tilly sits at the table, as she smokes a joint, and Henry opens the door and asks his Sister "Want some prison coffee?" Tilly quips "Only with a couple drops of cognac. Aunt Elizabeth's favorite." Henry asks "Ok, where is it?" Tilly laughs "Come over here and tell me more about you? Gram used to tell me one day I'd get a huge surprise, and here you are, and I can tell you've had it hard, like me." Henry also lights a joint, and sighs "It's never been easy. Or fair." Tilly and her Brother share their life stories, as Henry listens intently, as his eyes grow angry, as his Sister brings up her past with Scarlet, and Henry tells her, as she finishes "If I don't smoke, my PTSD will kick in and I can't deal with it." Henry promises Tilly "Hey, if she shows back up in town, I'll just go pay the bitch a visit and let out some frustration." Tilly laughs "I will join you." Henry goes "I'm sure that can be arranged." At Bo's Cabin, Randi sits inside the bedroom, as the door's locked, and whispers to herself "Damn Bob! I told you to wake me!" In the living room, Bo sits in the living room, and there's a knock, as he answers, and Sarah stands on the other side, as she asks Bo "Where's my Grandma?" Bo asks Sarah "Who's your Granny?" Randi overhears from the bedroom, as she unlocks the door, and walks out, as Sarah rolls her eyes, and sighs "If Mom asks where you were, or Aunt Felicia.." Randi warns her Granddaughter "Keep your mouth shut sweetie and we'll be alright." Sarah and her Grandmother leave, as Randi asks Sarah "Is that Guest House still up for grabs?" Sarah nods, and goes "Only for you." Randi hugs Sarah, as she tells her "I've been a bad girl, and now I have to make things right with the ones I love."
    Meanwhile at Thomas Auto, Bob's inside his office, as J.R. sits inside, and Bob asks "Well how's your Mama? I seen her eye Elizabeth's bottle of whiskey last night." J.R. responds "Well I haven't spoken to her, and from what Jenny's told me, I expect a war to brew." Blake walks inside, as he asks Bob "Who are you?" Bob answers "The new owner of Thomas Auto." Blake asks J.R. "Where's Matt?" J.R. asks Blake "So did my Niece press charges?" Blake yells "I'm not getting in the middle of this! I'm leaving!" Blake leaves, as Bob laughs "Damn if William weren't on the money about a Thomas family war." J.R. tells him "You remember that shit with my Uncle being killed, and my Papaw making a payoff. Well I am thinking something will happen again, but I think there's something else to it." At The Loma Vista Police Department, Phillip sits inside his office, as Jenny yells at her Husband "I am having your Daughter arrested! And I am also calling my lawyer for a divorce. It's apparent Mama was right about your ass!" Phillip tells Jenny "I will not lock Lacey up! That's my Daughter!" Jenny screams "And Cassie's your Step-Daughter! And I am for this second your Wife. You have a choice!" Jenny looks at her Husband, as Phillip punches the wall, and yells "Damn Jenny! This.." Jenny throws up her hands, and snaps "There's all I need to know. You'll be getting papers this week." Jenny walks out, as Phillip screams, as Roger arrives, and pulls out a briefcase, and tells Phillip "So here's some money, and I want you to donate it. But, at a price." Phillip warns Roger "I know your pawn has been on the side of the road all night. I've had him followed." Roger backs up, and warns Phillip "Lorenzo's power is about to lose it's luster once you count my money." Phillip looks at the briefcase, as Roger laughs "Well, if you want to arrest anyone, I'd suggest starting with your Wife's Father, he hired the killer." Phillip takes the briefcase, and tells Roger "Well in that case." Roger goes "Have a nice day D.A. Mason." Roger leaves, as Phillip says to himself "If Lacey goes to jail, so does Jack."
     Back at Loma Vista Hospital Downtown, Nikki sits inside the ICU, next to her Husband, as Lorenzo remains in a temporary coma, as Lizzie's alarm goes off, and Nikki quietly goes "Go home and rest!" Lizzie reminds her Mother "I'm a Doctor! So maybe you should take your own advice. I saw your eyes." Lizzie calls for a nurse, as she tells her Mother "Time to see if we can remove those bullets safely and if his bleeding has stopped." Nikki takes a deep breath, as Lena arrives, and Nikki runs into her Mother's arms, and cries, as Lena holds her silently, as she watches her Granddaughter and the nurse begin to check Lorenzo, and tells Nikki with pride "Look at the success the two of you have achieved with her, and someone else." Nikki sighs with sadness "I wish Junior was here, but he's happy where he is, and his new life." Lena quips "I'm still stunned he went through with it." Nikki asks her Mother "Does he need to be here? What if Lorenzo dies Mama? He, I mean she needs to make peace with him, and vice versa. If they make one wrong move in that surgery, he's dead." Nikki starts to tremble, as Lena walks her Daughter out into the waiting area, as Nikki cries in pain, fury, and anger "He cheated on me and had a Son with that whore Dina, and did he know all these years? Was Lizzie trying to tell me when she had that spat with Elizabeth? Did she know?" Lena goes "Only that they slept together. She was playing a ghost baby girl, and busted the bitch." Nikki asks "Why did he do it? And then keep it a secret?" Lena answers "He knew who he loved, and all he wants is her." Lena adds "And you are very lucky to have a man like him to take care of you." Nikki holds onto her Mother, as Lena comforts her Daughter. Inside the ICU, Lizzie looks at the nurses, and tells them "I think he's almost stable."
     At Thomas Holdings, Ann, Sully, and Felicia are inside Lorenzo's Office, as Felicia snaps at Ann "So you are going in circles, and done left to your car twice. Candy dish of whiskey in the passenger's seat?" Ann snarls at her former Stepdaughter "I'm going to slap you if you don't shut up. I know Jackie's in the hospital, and the bastard earned it! Now to MY family's company, and what we will do while my Nephew fights for his life!" Elizabeth walks inside, as she looks at them, and goes "I say Sully takes the driver's seat for us. She's a natural." Ann agrees, as Felicia warns them "I disagree. She never proven herself, except her Daddy bought her way into business." Sully rolls her eyes, and bawls her hand in a fist, as Elizabeth yells at her Niece "And your damn Father was involved with my Baby being shot! And he might die Felicia! And girl you know what that means if that were to happen.." Felicia screams "One wrong move, and I will take Grandpa's stores over to Lord Incorporated, and I mean it." Ann asks, growing furious, and buzzed "Exactly what wrong move? Hiring someone to off him? If that's what you mean, then shit, I can easily do that!" Elizabeth glares at her Sister In Law, and adds "And Miranda will pay her part also. I know she's been scheming a plan with that bastard." Felicia yells at her Aunt, Former Stepmother, and Sully, as she heads to the door "I'm done! And I will be taking Duncan's!" Elizabeth boldly walks up to her Niece, and slaps her forcefully, and snarls "And this was the moment you pushed the button with me bitch." Felicia storms out, as Sully tells Ann and Elizabeth "Do we need Barbara's vote also?" Ann goes "She would prefer you as well. She's retired you know. And yes Elizabeth she knows, and it's not going to be pretty."
     At The President's Room, Barbara arrives, as Matt and Hugh sits at the bar, and Barbara yells "No Matt! Not today!" Barbara turns to leave, as Hugh runs behind her, as he pleads "Give me a chance to explain!" Barbara yells back "No!", as the heads out, and pushes the elevator button, as the doors open, and Hugh holds the doors, as he goes "Now Bobbie.." Barbara snaps "It's Barbara now Hugh!" Hugh gets inside the elevator, and pushes the close button, as Barbara tries to push the down button, and Hugh stops her, as he tells her "I had no reason to ever come back to this town except for you." Barbara smiles "And now you can go back to California." The elevator jolts, and stops, as Hugh tries to get the elevator moving, and Barbara asks "Are we stuck?" Hugh smiles "I think so Barbara. I think we are." At Blake and Sarah's Mansion, Sarah and Randi pull into the driveway, as Sarah tells her Grandmother "Well it's good you've seen the light." They get out of Sarah's car, as the front door's open, and slowly walk up the sidewalk silently. At Loma Vista Hospital Downtown, Martin arrives in the waiting area, as Nikki and Lena sits inside, as he tells them "He's being prepped for surgery, and the chances of an error is very high due to where the bullets went." Nikki looks at her Mother, as she tells Martin "I want to see my Husband.", as she heads into the OR, and Lizzie walks over, as Nikki hugs her Daughter, and goes to Lorenzo's side, as he's on the stretcher, and kisses him gently, and tells him "I love you. And anything that happened in the past I forgive, and understand your reasons for why I may never know." Nikki motions to the nurses, as he's wheeled to surgery, as Lizzie tells her Mother "I will be in there the whole time." Nikki holds her hand tightly, with tears in her eyes, and runs back into the waiting area, as she breaks down in her Mother's arms, as Lena tries to assure her "It's going to be alright Nicole. I know it will." At The Bluebird Manor, Elizabeth walks onto the Patio, as Tilly and Henry sits and talks, and Elizabeth tells them "I'm going to the Hospital and see my baby. He's about to go into surgery." Tilly hugs her Aunt, as does Henry, as he tells her "If you need anything.." Elizabeth looks at her Niece and Nephew, as she holds her tears, and goes "Stay strong for me. I need it right now. And keep Felicia away from me and Miranda." Both nod, as she leaves, and Tilly shakes her head, and yells "Can't we catch a damn break?" Henry smiles "She had me pardoned, and my Dad's free." Tilly responds "The way it works, it all hits at once, and just wait for a number." At Loma Vista Hospital Lakeside, Jack is in a hospital room, as he's stable and alone, as Felicia storms inside, as she yells at her Father "Well the shit's about to really go deep now thanks to you!" Jack asks his Daughter "So that means you're helping me?" Felicia boldly tells him "I will be doing what you do Dad! Look after myself, and save Duncan's from the hands of Sully Jackson." Roger stands outside, as he makes a phone call, and gets no answer, as he takes a deep breath, and snarls "It's time to come out and expose the truth whore. Because this will open the door for a sweep for me." At Blake and Sarah's Mansion, Blake rushes inside, as Sarah sits on the couch, as police has arrived, and Randi consoles her Granddaughter, as Tilly pulls into the driveway, as Blake asks "What's going on?" The paramedics walk out of the nursery, as Cole's nanny has been found choked to death, as Sarah cries "Our Son's been kidnapped!" Blake trembles, as he and Sarah holds each other tightly, as Randi sees her Daughter, and both comfort Blake and Sarah, as Phillip arrives, and Randi's phone rings.
   

    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment